Why is the world full of fuckheads?

3 replies
Minipops no tags
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
And they all play SL on my side.....why?!!?? I'm so close to giving up on public play. You don't get a trophy for finishing last!!
My favorite SL responses...." its just a game idiot "..." chill out old man "...." stfu Minipops "

I don't get the mentality of playing a game with no intention of doing your best to win. It doesn't compute in my brain. Why play if not to play to win? Is it fun to not back cap and be pushed back to your main 20 mins into the game? Is it fun to be endlessly picked off trying to assault a hopeless cause that became a hopeless cause because of the ones who just play for their "participation ribbon". I fucking can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When i wanna take a Squad and forward Fob a point i tell the other SL's that we need 1 squad to ensure back cap, while the rest push with the fob squad to give cover and make sure we have the breathing room to establish a Fob for the entire team. Ok Ok Yeah Sounds good are the responses from other SL's (if i'm lucky). Boom! we start driving. Half way to our destination a truck hits a tree and stops the entire convoy. Then 2 jump out of the logi. Why? Cuz they're DUMB. Then they finally get back in the truck after 20 seconds have gone by. So we carry on to our destination. Logi arrives FIRST somehow and is under fire immediately. We are all killed and the logi blows up. No rally, no back up, no support. The squads that said they'd come support the FOB const, saw a shiny penny on the side of the road and stopped to look at it. The other thought they'd drop a rally at main and then fob up the closest cap to our main. The back capping squad thought that they'd all stop together and back cap instead of dropping 1 guy and rushing to the next point. Inevitably, my squad is left alone and the plan fails.

I cant tell you how many maps ive played this past 7 days where if i didnt get a hab up on the map somewhere, there just wouldnt be one.......ever. No primary fob, no forward fob, no flank fob, nothing. So i end up running all over the fuckin map putting up fobs to try giving our team the means to win. I have Fob construction shell shock. I have Fob PTSD! Im so sick of it.

I love saying " 1 stay in logi and stand by to unload, and 2 guys right on me to place radio. We arrive. I jump out and run to where i want to place the radio. I select it to place and wait for it to turn green.....and wait.....and wait.....then say i cant place radio i need 2 guys on my position NOW.....so i wait.....and wait.....Green! Boom! Radio! "Unload supplies please" ...........Unload the truck!!!........HELLO??!! The driver jumped out and ran forward to kill enemies. I have to unload the truck myself.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Yes, i've played too much Squad today....
Posted Jun 28, 18 · OP
[TGS] Onepi AdminGod Emperor
TGS Founder
Votes:
TGS Founders
LOL Minipops it's only going to get worse with the 40% off that happened............
Posted Jun 28, 18
Minipops no tags
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
It drives me insane. I wake up feeling pretty good. By the end of the day i'm ready to climb a clock tower and open fire on humanity and it's all cuz of Squad!
Posted Jun 30, 18 · OP
[TGS] Onepi AdminGod Emperor
TGS Founder
Votes:
TGS Founders
I feel your pain!!!
Posted Jun 30, 18
Top Posters
21 Posts
[TGS] Killswitch God Emperor
20 Posts
7 Posts