Main Forum

Admin abuse; resulting in a server kick and unlawful ban from discord.

2 replies
Xari no tags
Votes:
Untagged users
Good afternoon, or evening,

I was comfortably playing on the Baked Goods Chicago server when half way through the match my squad leader was kicked for griefing by Aethos. The reason for the kick was because our team got back capped two points, and our squad leader was attempting to plan ahead by creating fobs for our team to spawn at in an attempt to rush. Our squad leader failed to anticipate a counter rush from the enemy team, however on his way back to assist the team he was kicked. By no means necessary did he break any of the stated server rules.
No Digging up enemy HABs. 2. No Vehicles besides Logistics and Transport 3. No mortars but all other emplacements are allowed. 4. Seeding maps only during seeding time no exceptions period. ETC ETC wrote:
[TGS] Killswitch

However the admin/s failed to follow procedure.
4.Respect admins and players equally,Two warnings period then kick. wrote:
[TGS] Killswitch

Specifically referencing the warnings. After he was kicked, the chat exploded with scrutiny. After members and myself voiced our concerns, another admin called killswitch spoke in the chat referring to myself and another member as ' gay lovers '. Again referencing to rule 4 being respect admins and players equally. I did not address either admins in a disrespectful way. However Aethos called members of the community stupid, for simply not being able to react to the ever changing battlefield quick enough.

I then came to the discord to voice my concerns to a higher power, and was banned without warning or reasoning.
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 24, 19 by Xari
[TGS] Killswitch AdminGod Emperor
TGS Founder
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
TGS Founders
Considering you told me to take a knife and cut my throat, You lied about what happened. Now Im willing to make it a week ban, I believe in giving people second chances. The ban will be lifted on friday march 1st.
Posted Feb 26, 19
Xari no tags
Votes:
Untagged users
I never said anything of the sort nor did I lie.You know your server keeps a log of the in game chat so anyone who wants to see really how shit you are as an admin, go look through that. Since you’re going to continue to abuse what little privilege you have as an admin, don’t bother unbanning me at all. The misconduct here is absolutely disgusting.
Posted Feb 26, 19 · OP
Top Posters
21 Posts
[TGS] Killswitch God Emperor
20 Posts
7 Posts
[TGS] Onepi God Emperor
7 Posts
[TGS] Sovereign Carolina God EmperorMorale
5 Posts
NoticeNotices